The easiest way to pay your Indigo credit card bill is online at the official website www.MyIndigoCard.com. The possibility of using the telephone becomes even more attractive thanks to its privileges.
You can easily make payments by calling the Indigo customer service contact number located on the back of your MyIndigoCard. The other alternative is by email. This can be done by sending a check or money order.
MyIndigoCard Pay is a reliable credit card service so users don’t have to worry about their balance or creditworthiness. The card details are verified for protection speculation by three central services.
MyIndigoCard Fees and Rates
- Annual Purchase Percentage: users are billed for 24.9% of the annual purchase percentage.
- APR on Cash Advances: The APR on Cash Advances is 29.9%.
- Minimum Interest Rate: The lowest interest rate for MyIndigoCard is $ 0.50.
- Annual Fee: Users are billed $ 75 for the first year of annual fees. After the first year, users must pay an annual fee of $ 99.
- Prepaid: The first payment of the first year is $ 0 for MyIndigoCard account holders. After the first year of opening a MyIndigoCard login account, users must prepay a minimum of $ 5 or 5% of the prepaid amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% is credited for each foreign transaction.
- Late Payment Fee: Users must pay a late payment fee of up to $ 40.
Users can immediately access their MyIndigoCard account through the home page www.MyIndigoCard.com. The MyIndigoCard login portal is safe and easy to use for new users. Users can securely activate their accounts and log in.
You can easily make payments by calling the Indigo customer service contact number on the back of your Indigo card. The other alternative is by email. This can be done by sending a check or money order.
Also, don’t forget that Indigo MasterCard has to pay $ 25 per month. That is more than 1% of the loan. So check or money order for payments via registered email account verification for online payments.